Editor MorfeoDev Desarrollador MorfeoDev Fecha de lanzamiento 11 Dec 2019
Your daily dose of air combat. Super easy to pick up, minimum requirements and vibrant visuals. Setup your aircraft and jump into action!
Descripción del juego
IN A NUTSHELL
- Easy to pick up. All you need is the mouse or a single stick with two buttons.
- Daily mini-campaign. Each day missions are a bit different than the last.
- Simple aircraft setup. 27 possible combinations to accomodate your play style.
- Arcade action. Score as much as you can, compete on the leaderboards.
- Quick to get into action. No deep story or cutscenes to suffer through, just dogfights.
- Quick installation. Minimum requirements but vibrant visuals.
CONTROLLER SUPPORTThe game works well with the mouse. XBox controllers are supported out of the box. Other controllers are supported using Steam Input, check out ???? this guide for more info and if you wish to rebind the controls (there is NO rebinding in game).
DEVELOPER'S NOTEAs you can probably tell from this and my previous game, Furious Angels, I like flying things. I also like to make arcade-like games that are easy to pick up and gets you right into action with just a few keystrokes.
It is also hard to find a flight sim where dogfights are as fun as watching a Su-35 doing a cobra or watching the movie Stealth.
And that is what I'm trying to do with AFTERBURN: super quick arcade air combat. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do.
- SO: Windows 7 SP1+
- Memoria: 1 GB de RAM
- Gráficos: Intel® HD Graphics
- DirectX: Versión 10
- Almacenamiento: 100 MB de espacio disponible
Por favor, para ver los links, entre con un ordenador