Editor No Gravity Games Desarrollador RedEmber Fecha de lanzamiento 16 Feb 2021
Good Night, Knight
A dynamic hack-and-slash adventure that mixes procedural generation with hand-made scenarios and a darkly humorous story. Featuring heavy-hitting deliberate combat, robust stealth mechanics, threatening enemies with unique movesets and a vast array of game-changing items to discover.
Descripción del juego
- Strategic heavy-hitting combat: Skill, timing, and good positioning are key to your survival.
- Robust stealth elements: Sneak, peek around corners, with the help of the dynamic field-of-view system and learn where enemies are patrolling to catch them off-guard. Or hack-and-slash your way through them all!
- Procedurally generated dungeons: Randomly generated areas and a mix of hand-made scenarios makes each campaign unique and interesting.
- Huge amounts of loot to find and equip: Mix and match gear, potions, and curses to find your preferred playstyle.
- Risk/Reward management: Choose between retreating to rest or venturing onwards for extra rewards.
- Extra challenges: Enable many different extra challenge modifiers for even more rewards, but don't get too greedy!
- Prepare yourself for battle: Food, ingredients, and provisions help you stay in top shape during battles. Gather resources during combat, and manage how much to spend during preparations.
- No permadeath: Progress is saved while advancing through the campaign. And just like real life, death can still be very costly.
- Optional Ironman mode: In this game mode, if you die, everything is lost! Only for the toughest Knights!
ABOUT THE GAME:
Become the one and only - extremely honourable, brave and … a little bit sleepy Knight of the Holy Divers. The ancient evil has been banished, the princess rescued and the Knight retires - but something is wrong. You awake falling to your death - probably - from the top of the mysterious underworld spire. Regain your memories and save the world - most likely - again. Go forth Holy Diver it’s - definitely - all up to you.
Good Night, Knight is a humorous twist on stories you likely already know from fantasy books and games, set in a pixel medieval world. With a range of unique and peculiar knights, creatures and many different story events Good Night, Knight offers a truly unusual experience.
This charming 16-bit sneak-and-slash adventure is a mechanically-deep dungeon crawler featuring robust stealth, stamina management, a dynamic field-of-view system, versatile items, resource management, and much more to discover!
- SO: Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10 (64-bit)
- Procesador: 64-bit processor, Intel Core i3-4130 3.40 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 GHz
- Memoria: 4 GB de RAM
- Gráficos: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 / AMD Radeon HD 6950 DirectX: Version 11
- Almacenamiento: 1 GB de espacio disponible
- Tarjeta de sonido: DirectX compatible sound card
Por favor, para ver los links, entre con un ordenador