Editor Bad Goat Studios Desarrollador Bad Goat Studios Fecha de lanzamiento 04 Feb 2021
Henry Mosse and the Wormhole Conspiracy
*POW!* Join Henry and the Mosse family in a wholesome point-and-click adventure about cosmic evil, secret family legacies and growing up.
Descripción del juego
When he’s not studying cosmic meta-algebra, teen earthling Henry Mosse helps his mother Seren operate Mosse Family Supplies - galactic delivery is much more fun than dividing the cubic-space of infinity by one solar parsec! Yet still Henry longs to break free of his domestic life and seek fame amongst the mysterious Far Star Galaxy!
When a too-good-to-be-true business opportunity leads the Mosses to the mysterious Cape Coocoo, they find themselves at the epicentre of a sinister cosmic conspiracy, and an adventure is set in motion that will determine the fate of the Mosses and the Far Star Galaxy.
Embark on an interplanetary journey of danger, empathy and self-discovery - ultimately fulfilling a secret legacy founded a generation ago.
- Branching puzzles that cater to differing styles of play
- A dynamic score that progressively reacts to your path
- A stellar cast of voice actors
- Helpful gadgets for highlighting objects and offering progressive puzzle hints
- A universe to explore with over forty gorgeous environments and over forty interesting characters
- Beautiful cinematic cutscenes that will captivate you
Developed by Bad Goat Studios
- SO: Windows 7
- Memoria: 2 GB de RAM
- Almacenamiento: 1 GB de espacio disponible
Por favor, para ver los links, entre con un ordenador