Editor ebi-hime Desarrollador ebi-hime Fecha de lanzamiento 18 May 2020
nothing & nowhere
While taking a walk on a foggy beach, reclusive writer Cora encounters a young runaway. Curious, Cora offers her a place to stay... and a quiet, pensive story about overcoming the past unfolds.
Descripción del juego
While taking an early morning walk along a foggy beach, reclusive writer Cora encounters a young girl. She looks damp, down on her luck, and utterly dejected, and Cora soon deduces that she must be a runaway.
Despite her coaxing, Cora is able to learn very little about the girl or her circumstances. She doesn’t know why the girl ran away from home, or even what her name is, but this doesn’t dissuade her.
Cora soon offers the girl a place to stay, and the girl — being homeless — has no option but to accept.
The girl moves in with Cora, and sleeps in her dingy guest bedroom with outdated furniture and a thin, mean bed. Cora buys the girl new clothes, plies her with mystery novels, all the while trying to discern her true identity.
What in the world happened to her?
- Story by ebi-hime, author of Asphyxia and Lily of the Valley
- 45,000 words (aprox 2-3 hours of reading)
- A kinetic story with no choices or branches
- Detailed background art
- Custom soundtrack
- A gentle story about healing and facing past ghosts
Note: It is advised to read Lynne before reading this story.
- SO: Windows XP or newer
- Procesador: 1Ghz
- Memoria: 512 MB de RAM
- Gráficos: DirectX or OpenGL compatible card
- Almacenamiento: 300 MB de espacio disponible
- Tarjeta de sonido: DirectSound-compatible sound card
Por favor, para ver los links, entre con un ordenador