Editor Barracuda Disaster Desarrollador Barracuda Disaster Fecha de lanzamiento 28 Jan 2020
Solar Panic: Utter Distress
Solar Panic is a first-person comedy adventure game. Follow a true story that we made up and explore exotic places filled with funny and/or stupid encounters. Wield top-notch gadgets and meet weird and socially awkward characters as you stumble upon a SERIOUS mystery.
Descripción del juego
Solar Panic is a first-person comedy adventure game. Wake up as Durwood Champney, a sarcastic douche with a vendetta for early morning traffic and follow a true story that we made up. Explore exotic places filled with funny and/or stupid encounters and experience the story of a hungover ex-secret agent. A bit like James Bond without all the coolness and classiness.
Wield powerful top of the line second-hand gadgets from the innovative Tomato Gun to the more sophisticated Sniffer. With inspiration drawn from real life, fake life and artificial life we bring to life the weirdest, wackiest and socially awkward characters. Get in trouble with the pantless ice cream man, make friends with a beggar who wants nothing from you or ignore everybody, we don’t really care.
- Several jokes that make you blow snot out of your nose.
- Handcrafted world with multiple locations made from first-class pixels.
- Real human sounds and voices recorded in their natural habitat.
- Interactive sound environment and music design.
- Recommended by 4 out of 5 dentists.
- SO: Windows 7 or higher 64bit
- Procesador: Intel Core i5 3.20 GHz or AMD equivalent
- Memoria: 8 GB de RAM
- Gráficos: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 or higher
- DirectX: Versión 11
- Almacenamiento: 7 GB de espacio disponible
Por favor, para ver los links, entre con un ordenador