Editor Exodus Software Desarrollador Exodus Software Fecha de lanzamiento 04 Aug 2020
You've washed ashore in a foreign land. With nothing to your name other than a few tools you’ll have to learn how to live off the land. Explore, grow crops, and meet the locals. How you live is up to you. Can you create a new life for yourself in the small town of Amberglen?
Descripción del juego
Take on the challenges of living a life in the rustic medieval town of Amberglen. You've washed up on a quiet beach with nothing to your name, not even your memories. You're in luck however as locals are quick to find you, and nurse you back to health. The king himself is kind enough to allow you to stay on a piece of abandoned property to make your living. With nothing more than a few rusty tools turn strike out and attempt to breathe life back into this old land!
Features To Come
- Create A Thriving Farm: Start with nothing, and with little more than the sweat of your brow turn your property into a bustling farmstead.
- Master Skills As You Progress: No one starts out as a master. Level up your skills as you work. Complete specific tasks to gain powerful perks to help you succeed.
- Uncover Lost Mysteries: Search throughout the land for hidden artifacts to piece together. The Empyrean Vale is vast and full of history to learn and history to unearth.
- Make A House A Home: Decorate your new property with a variety of different objects. Place whatever you want where ever you want it and truly create your own slice of heaven.
- Meet The Townsfolk: Interact and speak with over 40 characters living in Amberglen and beyond. Each character has a personality and story to tell.
- Cast A Line: Visit the multitude of different fishing spots spread across the vale. There are over 100 fish to catch, split between different environments, seasons, and times.
- Nock An Arrow: Stalk the surrounding wilderness for a variety of animals. Hunt creatures with your trusty bow and arrow.
- Have A Taste: Learn to cook a litany of different meals. Get the locals to teach you different recipes and become the best chef in Amberglen.
- Lend A Helping Hand: Find and complete a variety of tasks for villagers. You'll find that everyone needs something done. Most are willing to teach you something in return as well.
Features To Come
- Alchemy: Craft numerous potions and other odd items to sell or use.
- Combat: Battle your way past any threat you come across.
- Marriage: Find a spouse and court them.
- Sailing: Build a ship and sail the bay.
- Much much more
- SO: Windows 7 or greater
- Procesador: 2.0 GHz
- Memoria: 2 GB de RAM
- Gráficos: 512 MB Video Memory
- Almacenamiento: 400 MB de espacio disponible
Por favor, para ver los links, entre con un ordenador